What I'm up to now (in no particular order):
This is a page summarizing what I'm doing now. Now as in currently. It is updated somewhat regularly with an earnest interest in keeping it fairly up to date and linked to my actual daily life.
Want your own? Read more about /now pages here.
Last updated 2022-11-18
- Getting set up for still life and food photography, as well as portraiture, working hard on the side to get the money I need for new equipment
- Planning to launch my business in 2023, including setting up my studio by the end of the year
- Selling prints at drm.darkroom.com
- Building an additional print shop for my Somewhere in Japan site at shop.somewherein.jp
- Daily photographic practice to get back in shape creatively, see daily posts on IG at Visual Calisthenics
- Working every day in child care, and loving the kids but being sick to death of the job. There is no future in it for me. Actively looking for the door.
- Not making progress on a project I still believe in but have been too stressed and busy to put time into this year:A Thousand-Meter Radius
- Trying to figure out what the hell I’m doing. Things aren’t working in a lot of areas of my life. Time for change.