What I’m up to now (in no particular order):
- Reading a lot, as I always do. Check out my 2020 reading list here.
- Gearing up to start a podcast or three and a new YouTube channel (links will be provided once live)
- The Photo Obsessed Podcast
- Photo Obsessed (YouTube)
- What’s up with Dave? (Podcast linked to my personal blog and occasional newsletter of the same name)
- Focusing on business because I’m trying to get married, move from an apartment into a house, visit my family in the USA and generally live my life like I’m here to get something out of it
- Scrapping dead-end projects, tying up loose ends
- Totally reevaluating what I’m doing with my life job-wise and changing my approach. As an immigrant, I am limited by a number of legal and practical considerations, so I can’t currently do what I want to do in the way I want to do it.
Going to Japanese classes weekly[cancelled for a few months due to COVID-19] and trying to use Japanese more in everyday life. My work and social life keep me in an English language bubble, but that needs to change.
- Aiming to double my income or better in 2020, because I am tired of achieving far under my earning potential.
Page last updated 2020-03-28